Boeing-Stearman Model 75
AeroSuperBatics Ltd is a British aerobatics and wingwalking team. As of 2011, they perform as the Breitling Wingwalkers following a sponsorship agreement with the Swiss watch manufacturer Breitling.
AeroSuperBatics was founded in 1989 by Vic Norman, a veteran aerobatics pilot. It operates four Boeing-Stearman Model 75 biplanes and employs five pilots. The team’s shows consist of two or four planes performing aerobatic manoeuvres while female athletes, attached to a post above the wings, engage in acrobatics.
- Active: 2011–present with sponsor Breitling
- Country: United Kingdom
- Branch: AeroSuperBatics Ltd
- Home base: RFC Rendcomb Aerodrome, UK
- Role: Civilian aerobatics and wingwalking team
- Size: 4 aircraft, 2 or 4 flies in airshows
- Colors: Orange and white
- Website: http://www.aerosuperbatics.com
- Trainer: Boeing-Stearman Kaydet