Patrouille de France precision aerobatic demonstration team of the French Air Force. Originating in 1931, it is the world’s oldest and one of the most skilled demonstration teams. Pilots currently fly the Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet.
- Active: 1931–Present
- Country: France
- Branch: French Air Force
- Role: Aerobatic flight display team
- Size: 8–9 Pilots, 35 ground crew
- Base: Base aérienne 701 Salon-de-Provence
- Colors: Blue, White and Red
- Nickname: La PAF
- 1953–1954 Republic F-84G Thunderjet.
- 1954–1957 Dassault Ouragan
- 1957–1964 Dassault Mystère IV
- 1964–1981 Fouga Magister
- 1981–present Dassault/Dornier Alpha-Jet